Kelley & Associates Dominates 2015 Award Season
Kelley & Associates Advertising, Inc. celebrated a series of professional accolades in 2015. In addition to winning awards in the MarCom, Aster and Communicator Awards competitions, the agency was recognized by the Memphis Business Journal Book of Lists as a leading Advertising Agency, Public Relations Firm and Social Media Firm in the Memphis market!
President & CEO Christi Kelley, who was also recognized as one of Inside Memphis Business’ 2015 Power Players, said “Our team produces meaningful communications across a wide range of industries. Our depth and diversity of experience drives the creativity behind our award-winning projects.” The award-winning entries are available online at www.kelleyadv.com/portfolio.
The MarCom Awards are a creative competition recognizing the concept, writing and design of print, visual, audio and web materials and programs. Judged by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals, The MarCom competition has grown to perhaps the largest of its kind in the world with about 6,000 entries per year.
- Platinum Award in the Catalog Brochure category for the Helena Chemical specialty products catalog
- Platinum Award in the Nonprofit Annual Report category for the Catholic Charities of West Tennessee annual report
- Gold Award in the Nonprofit Brochure category for the Porter-Leath informational brochure
- Gold Award in the Informational Brochure category for the Plough Foundation Aging in Place booklet
- Gold Award in the Industry Newsletter category for the AOC Crosslink Newsletter Volume 18
- Honorable Mention in the Marketing, PR, Advertising Agency website category for the Kelley & Associates website
- Honorable Mention in the Logo Design category for the City Auto Celebrate & Win logo
The Aster Awards recognizes the nation’s most talented healthcare marketing professionals and advertising agencies for excellence in advertising. Winning entries are judged by a diverse panel of industry experts.
- Silver Award in the Magazine Advertising category for the Saint Francis Hospital-Bartlett 10 Year Anniversary ad
The Communicator Awards are a leading international awards program recognizing excellence in marketing and communications. The Communicator Awards are judged by the Academy of Interactive & Visual Arts.
- Award of Distinction in the Nonprofit Brochure category for the Catholic Charities of West Tennessee annual report
- Award of Distinction in the Catalog Brochure category for the Helena Chemical specialty products catalog
- Award of Distinction in the Public Service/Pro Bono Marketing/Promotion category for the 22nd Annual Rajun Cajun Crawfish Festival Poster