Kelley & Associates Celebrates 2016 Communicator Award Wins
Kelley & Associates Advertising, Inc. recently celebrated its professional honors in the 2016 Communicator Awards competition. The agency won Silver Awards of Distinction in seven categories!
President & CEO Christi Kelley, said “Our recent wins at the Communicator Awards demonstrate our ability to create successful marketing solutions for local, regional, national and even international clients. The experience that comes with serving such diverse a diverse client base is what gives both our team and our clients a competitive edge.” The award-winning entries are available online at www.kelleyadv.com/portfolio.
- Silver Award of Distinction in the Nonprofit Annual Report category for the Catholic Charities of West Tennessee 2014 annual report
- Silver Award of Distinction in the Event Marketing category for The 24th Annual Rajun Cajun Crawfish Festival poster
- Silver Award of Distinction in the Non-Profit Brochure category for the Porter-Leath brochure
- Silver Award of Distinction in the Catalog Brochure category for the Helena Chemical specialty products catalog
- Silver Award of Distinction in the Industry Newsletter category for the AOC Crosslink Volume 18 newsletter
- Silver Award of Distinction in the Menu Marketing category for The Half Shell Restaurant menu
- Silver Award of Distinction in the Website Marketing category for Kelley & Associates website
The Communicator Awards are leading international awards program recognizing excellence in marketing and communications. The Communicator Awards are judged by the Academy of Interactive & Visual Arts.