Kelley & Associates Celebrates 2016 Marcom Award Wins
Kelley & Associates Advertising, Inc. recently celebrated several big wins at The Marcom Awards, an international competition recognizing creative excellence in marketing concepts, writing and design. Judged by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals, winners were selected from over 200 categories in seven forms of media and communication efforts – marketing, publications, marketing/promotion, public service/pro bono, creativity and electronic/interactive.
“Our team produces engaging and effective content across all platforms,” said President & CEO Christi Kelley. “We are thrilled to have our work recognized by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals.”
- Platinum Award in the Branding category for Pierce Education Properties’ Valley View Villas Branding
- Platinum Award in the Blog category for ARS/Rescue Rooter’s Blog
- Gold Award in the Recruitment category for MPD’s Join the Best in Blue Campaign
- Gold Award in the Menu category for The Half Shell’s Menu
- Gold Award in the Professional Service category for NexTek’s Website
- Gold Award in the Business/Trade Publication category for AOC’s Full Page Ad
- Honorable Mention in the Social Content category for First South Financial’s Bank @nywhere Social Media Graphics
- Honorable Mention in the Business/Trade Publication category for Pierce Education Properties’ Full Page Ad
- Honorable Mention in the Pro Bono category for Porter-Leath’s 2016 Beans & Bluegrass Festival Poster
- Honorable Mention in the Pro Bono category for Porter-Leath’s 2016 Rajun Cajun Crawfish Festival Poster
The MarCom competition has grown to one of the largest of its kind in the world with about 6,000 entries per year. Visit our portfolio section to check out more of our award-winning work.