Kelley & Associates Celebrates 2016 SIAA Award Wins
Kelley & Associates Advertising, Inc. recently earned recognition with 6 big wins at the 14th Annual Service Industry Advertising Awards, an international competition for the best service industry advertisements, print communications, websites, electronic communications, and social media. Judged by a national panel of industry specialists, winners were selected from 26 categories based on exceptional quality, creativity and message effectiveness.
“Our team excels in concepts, writing and design that tell the true brand story across platforms,” said President & CEO Christi Kelley. “We are honored to be recognized in the Service Industry Advertising Awards competition.”
- Gold Award in the Magazine Advertising category for AOC’s Full Page Ad
- Silver Award in the Total Advertising Campaign category for Pierce Education Properties’ Valley View Villas Branding
- Silver Award in the Magazine Advertising category for Pierce Education Properties’ Full Page Ad
- Silver Award in the Total Public Relations Campaign category for Porter-Leath’s Early Childhood Academy Groundbreaking PR
- Merit Award in the Integrated Marketing Campaign category for MPD’s Join the Best in Blue Campaign
- Merit Award in the Website category for NexTek’s Website
Many advertising awards are dominated by consumer goods, packaged goods and other tangible products. With over 1,900 entries this year, the SIAA Awards is the only advertising awards to specifically recognize advertising achievements in the service industry. Visit our portfolio section to check out more of our award-winning work.