Kelley & Associates Celebrates 2018 Communicator Award Wins
Kelley & Associates Advertising, Inc. recently celebrated 5 big wins at the 24th Annual Communicator Awards, a leading international awards program recognizing excellence in marketing and communications. Entries are judged by The Academy of Interactive & Visual Arts (AIVA), an invitation-only group of top-tier professionals from acclaimed media, communications, advertising, creative and marketing firms.
- Award of Excellence in the Commercial Public Service category for MPD’s Join the Best in Blue Commercial
- Award of Distinction in the Commercial Videography/Cinematography category for MPD’s Join the Best in Blue Commercial
- Award of Excellence in the Website Aesthetic Visual Appeal category for MicroPort’s MyNewKnee.com Website
- Award of Distinction in the Health Website category for MicroPort’s MyNewKnee.com Website
- Award of Distinction in the Business to Consumer Print Advertising category for Pierce Education Properties’ Leasing Campaign
“Our clients’ success is our first priority, and our recent awards recognize our role in their brand communications,” President & CEO Christi Kelley said. “We look forward to continuing to serve Memphis’ foremost corporate and government organizations with the same passion, skill and creativity.”
Visit our portfolio section to check out more of our award-winning work.